Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Laying The Keel



No, not Walker Keel.
(The man has zero charisma, a bee in his bonnet and a bug in his neck.)

I'm talking about a SHIP'S keel. But a SPACE SHIP! Up in orbit! 255 years IN THE FUTURE!

This is less a post than a placeholder: waiting to see if it drops and burns up in the atmosphere or stays where I put it.

I'm here to provide my chatter and occasionally thoughts on a little show you may have heard of...
It's called "Star Trek". My personal reviews and views and rants begin for reals on September 8, 2011 in celebration of Trek's 45th Anniversary. Thereafter begins my FIVE YEAR MISSION to boldly post every weekday and if Spock smiles upon me, weekend supplements.

Expected outcome? Scathing or more often gushing reviews of every 'official' Star Trek adventure ever committed to celluloid, video, or paper & ink. Or e-paper & e-ink. Or direct to brain download. Or fiction mist. And who determines what's official? Me. Glad that's settled.

Prepare to consume it with me, won't you?

1 comment:

  1. Don't eat that Mikie, it may give you a tribble upset stomach.

    Sally forth oh man of sci fi.

    ReplyDelete